- Non – direct straight roller conveyors
- Non-driven roller conveyors (30 °, 45 °, 60 °, 90 °, 180 °)
- Roller conveyors driven direct
- Roller conveyors driven by arcs (30 °, 45 °, 60 °, 90 °, 180 °)
- Accumulation roller conveyors
- Inclined roller conveyors – gravity
- Conveyor elements for merging conveyor routes, material flows
- Conveyor elements for dividing conveyor routes into multiple outputs, branches
- Conveyor modular – modular systems
- Conveyors designed to measure
- Accessories – load-bearing bases, load-bearing structures, side guides, stops, chutes, chutes
- Electrical, control, automation
The design of the conveyors (dimensions, speed, functions, materials used, etc.) is always in accordance with the customer’s specifications and the specifics of the operation. The key information for the design of the conveyor system is the knowledge of the parameters (dimensions, weight) of the transported material, the expected flow of material, the course and length of the route. We are always ready to help you formulate a request.
What is your industry like? Click here.